I wasn’t going to post a PKD today. But I decided I love you sexy mofos, so here we go.
Sister Blue gave me an idea for today’s PKD, but that shit is long and has a product in it that I’m not familiar with right now, so that’s going to be tomorrow’s post. I found a much simpler recipe that has the word “magical” in the title. You can’t go wrong with magical.
Magical Peanut Butter Cookies No Flour
I like how they just threw “no flour” in there. They don’t care about grammar. They’re rebels!
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy shopping list
1 1/3 cups sugar
1 egg shopping list
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
* Grease a large baking sheet.
* In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
* Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts(HAHAHAHA).
* Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
* With a fork, dipped in sugar to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie.
*Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven.
*Cool slightly before removing from pan.
You’ll notice I removed the ‘or splenda’ directions. That’s because splenda is not good for you! If you want to use it, that’s your business, but I won’t advocate that mess. Sorry.
I like the looks of this recipe. And how ’bout that hotness that submitted it?
So that’s it. I know, it’s not the best post ever. But what can I say? I don’t really give a shit 😀